Dedicated to Providing Effective Family Law and Divorce Representation throughout Milton
Legal issues that relate to your relationship with your family can be extremely difficult and affect nearly every aspect of your life. Fortunately, the lawyers at Amiri Family Law are available to help individuals and families throughout Milton and the surrounding areas. We are committed to listening to our clients so that we can fully understand their needs and goals, which in turn allows us to provide solution-oriented and compassionate legal advice and representation.
The lawyers of Amiri Family Law are available to assist with a wide range of legal matters related to family law, including cases related to children and divorce. In addition to our main office in Oakville, we maintain offices in Mississauga, Milton, Brampton, and Burlington so we can help people throughout the greater Toronto area. To schedule your free, one-hour consultation with a lawyer, call our office today.
Family Lawyer in Milton
The Ontario Court of Justice in Milton is located at 491 Steeles Ave E, near the intersection of Steeles Ave E and Ontario Street N. Because the Courts of Justice in Ontario all have varying procedures for how they handle family law matters, it’s highly advisable to retain an attorney familiar practicing in the court in which your case will be heard. Mr. Amiri serves clients throughout the Greater Toronto area, including throughout the town of Milton.
Mr. Amiri provides a variety of family law services, including:
- Divorce – We help people end their marriages and resolve the issues that need to be resolved in the most favourable way possible.
- Property and asset division – When a married couple has assets that they own together, they need to be divided before their divorce can be finalized. We work hard to ensure that our clients’ legal rights in their assets are well-protected.
- Child Custody and Access – For many divorcing couples, child custody and access is the most important issue that they need to address before they can move forward with their divorce. We’re committed to helping parents ensure they can have a meaningful relationship with their children after their marriage has ended.
- Spousal Support – When one spouse is financially dependent on the other spouse, they may be entitled to support after their divorce is over. We ensure that our clients obtain the support they deserve under the law.
- Child Support – In many cases, a non-custodial parent will need to provide child support to a custodial parent. Our lawyers make sure that our clients’ child support cases are brought to the most favourable resolution possible.
At Amiri Family Law, we know that every family law case is different and are dedicated to providing our clients with counsel and representation tailored to the needs of their case.
How a Family Lawyer Can Help
The exact ways in which a family law lawyer can help you will depend on the specific characteristics of your case. Some of the ways that our lawyers may be able to help you include:
- Ensuring that all paperwork related to your case is properly completed and filed
- Advising you regarding your rights as a parent or spouse
- Working to find an out-of-court resolution to your dispute
- Representing you in court or in settlement negotiations
- Communicating with other parties on your behalf
Call Us Today to Schedule a Free Consultation with a Family and Divorce Lawyer in Milton, Ontario
If you have a legal issue related to divorce, child custody, adoption, or any other matter related to family law, it’s in your best interest to contact an experienced family lawyer in Milton right away. To schedule your free consultation with a lawyer, call our office today at 647-792-2961.
We proudly serve clients in the Greater Toronto Area.
Nima is someone highly committed to his clients and shows a strong understanding of the law and litigation. He is someone that I would trust with sending my friends and family to for important legal matters. Highly recommended.
Nima is one of the brightest and most dedicated individuals I know. He’s a fantastic lawyer and an even better person, and I would recommend his services and advice to anyone who needs a true professional in their corner.
Nima is always available to answer all of my questions. He provided me with thoughtful responses and was incredibly knowledgeable.
Nima is the most dedicated lawyer I know. He cares a lot about his clients and is deeply committed to defending their rights, working tirelessly to do so. I haven’t seen anyone who works as hard as Nima and I would wholeheartedly recommend him and the Amiri Law Group to anyone.
An honest, trustworthy, and incredibly hard-working lawyer. One of the best.
I highly recommend Amiri Law Group. Knowledgable, personable, and trustworthy.