Representing Clients in the Burlington Area in a Wide Range of Family Law Cases
Every family law matter is stressful. Issues involving your children or marriage are emotionally-charged, and the legal process can add additional stress. To ensure you handle the process properly and emerge with the best possible outcome, you should always seek assistance from an experienced family lawyer as soon as possible.
If you are in the Burlington area, family lawyer Nima Amiri can help. While the main office of the Amiri Family Law is in Oakville, we have an office right in Burlington for consultations with clients. You will not have to take the time to travel, as we know how important your time is to you. To schedule a free consultation with an experienced family lawyer in Burlington, please call our office directly today.
Family Lawyer in Burlington
Each Court of Justice has its own unique procedures and preferences for family law cases. It is critical to have a lawyer who has handled these cases in the Burlington court. At Amiri Family Law, we work throughout the Toronto area, including taking cases regularly in Burlington court. You can trust we will handle your matter with the skill and experience your case needs and deserves.
The firm helps clients with a wide variety of family law issues, including the following:
- Divorce – While spouses may always choose legal separation, they must apply for a divorce from the court if they want to remarry in the future.
- Property and asset division – Couples who are separating or seeking a divorce must determine which assets and property are matrimonial and divide them according to the law.
- Spousal support – Also known as alimony, this is financial support that one spouse may have to provide for the other for a certain time period.
- Child custody and access – All parents who are not living together need to decide how they will divide their parental responsibilities and the right to spend time with their child.
- Child support – Often, an income disparity between parents will result in one parent paying the other to help financially support the child.
Each different family law matter has its own unique issues, and lawyer Nima Amiri knows how to address every aspect of your individual case.
Whether you have a contested or uncontested divorce, would like a legal separation agreement, or have a child-related matter outside of a divorce case, Amiri Family Law can help.
How a Family Lawyer Can Help
The specific role of a lawyer will vary depending on the nature of your family law case. Some of the ways our firm can assist you may include:
- Completing and filing all necessary paperwork with the courts within the required deadlines
- Advising you of your rights as a spouse or parent
- Helping you resolve as many issues as possible out of court through mediation or negotiation
- Representing you in court hearings and at trial when needed
To learn how we can help in your specific case, contact us to schedule your consultation.
Contact a Burlington, ON Family and Divorce Lawyer for More Information Today
When you face a family law issue, you do not need to face it alone. Ensure that you receive the best resolution possible by seeking the help of an experienced and dedicated family lawyer in Burlington. Call Amiri Family Law at 647-792-2961 to book a free consultation with a trusted family lawyer today.
We proudly serve clients in the Greater Toronto Area.
Nima is someone highly committed to his clients and shows a strong understanding of the law and litigation. He is someone that I would trust with sending my friends and family to for important legal matters. Highly recommended.
Nima is one of the brightest and most dedicated individuals I know. He’s a fantastic lawyer and an even better person, and I would recommend his services and advice to anyone who needs a true professional in their corner.
Nima is always available to answer all of my questions. He provided me with thoughtful responses and was incredibly knowledgeable.
Nima is the most dedicated lawyer I know. He cares a lot about his clients and is deeply committed to defending their rights, working tirelessly to do so. I haven’t seen anyone who works as hard as Nima and I would wholeheartedly recommend him and the Amiri Law Group to anyone.
An honest, trustworthy, and incredibly hard-working lawyer. One of the best.
I highly recommend Amiri Law Group. Knowledgable, personable, and trustworthy.